Personal Projects are the key for any artists to explore their own creative skill while also simultaneously exploring their favorite medium. For me that medium is the art of photography. Personal Projects are a way to grow quicker and more effectively than any college course, online class, or text book can teach you. It's real hands on experience and it's fun. Here is a list of my personal projects that I will be crushing for the rest of 2017.
- Faces if Chichigalpa (portraits of some personal friends in Nicaragua all on film)
- 1925 Project (fine art photos from the ole 1925 Brownie)
- Film Testing (learning to expose it, develop it, scan it, and edit it)
- Family Portraits (my family is always first)
- Building the Portfolio (my style has changed)
- The Rose (a book about my experience as a photographer through the life of my niece)